See Your Campus Life Channel Content!
Just tune into Stream2 or channel 2.1
Supports animated bulletins such as videos, flash animations, or PowerPoint animations as well as flyers in landscape orientation.
Supports static, non-moving bulletins in portrait orientation
Keep it short. Keep it simple. Keep it sweet!
When making content, less can be more. Remember that the information in a bulletin is more important than fancy animations and graphics. Be careful not to include too many elements.
Want to make a parody video for your upcoming a cappella concert? A music video for the debate club? Do it! The more creativity and fun you put into your submission, the more effective it will be getting the attention of your peers.
Location, Location, Location.
Location is everything. When submitting your content, make sure to choose the most relevant screen location(s) for your bulletin. This helps ensure your content is seen by the right people. Click here to see the screen locations on campus.
Main Panel Bulletins
- All bulletins will be limited to 30 seconds
- Landscape oriented
- Submitted as PowerPoint, Flash (.swf), .wmv, .mov, .mpeg, .jpeg, .pdf, .bmp, .png
- If using PowerPoint, make sure all animations are automatic and 1 slide
- File size must be less than 20MB
Size: 10.5” x 7” or 900px by 600px
Side Panel Bulletins
- Portrait Oriented
- Portrait content can only be added with admin notification.
- Should be submitted as .jpeg, .pdf, .bmp, .gif, .png
- Font sizes of 32 or greater for legibility
- Display time of 15 seconds
Size: 7” x 10.5” or 380px by 600px